How to Erect a Aluminum Scaffolding Tower
A Scaffold tower is recognized as the most suitable application of scaffold when working at a certain height. To erect scaffolding tower, the advance guardrail system and Through-The-Trap (3T) should be considered as a safe method of work. To erect the scaffold tower, it can be done by fitting base frames & horizontal braces, with the support of steel tube into the vertical upright and double couplers on towers above 4m. So that the erect scaffolding tower can build by continuous diagonal braces.
How to erect a mobile scaffold tower
There are various steps involved to erect the scaffolding mobile tower
Following are the key steps involved to erect a mobile scaffold tower.
- Fix castors into a base frame and locked castors by attaching the brace to the vertical tube
- Secondly, attach the end of the braces to the horizontal brace
- Adjust four diagonal braces and make the sure that level of legs should be placed equally
- Insert riser frames into the taps of base frames
- Attach guardrail frame to erect scaffolding
- After that, attach one to one diagonal brace from top of guardrail down
- Attach the ladder to scaffold
- Place the toe boards on the ground so that the scaffold has a basis
- At this stage, single width scaffold fitted with external and outrigger ties
- At last, erect mobile scaffold tower with all four wheels locked
The great news is that a scaffold tower provides access to places that ladders can’t really go! The working decks allow for trades to complete their set-out work in no time! If you think about it, even if you’re trying to paint your eves on your home, let’s say they are 5 meters in the air! By the time you set up a ladder, climb up and down over and over again and place it in different positions, this will take 3 times the effort and energy! Think about what else can be done in that time spent! Both on a DYI level it saves money, on a business level its a sure fire win!